Message sent from:


Concerns can usually be resolved by discussion with the class teacher or staff involved.  Any parent or carer having difficulties or problems with aspects of their child’s education should, in the first instance, contact the Vice Principal or Principal.  A copy of the schools procedures can be found in our policies/documents section on this website

Hit enter to search