Message sent from:

Contact Us


Concerns can usually be resolved by discussion with the class teacher or staff involved.  Any parent or carer having difficulties or problems with aspects of their child’s education should, in the first instance, contact the Vice Principal or Principal.  A copy of the schools procedures can be found here and on the procedures and policies section of the website.

Hit enter to search